- Comprehensive General Liability – Limits to $3,000,000
- Condominium unit owners as additional insureds
- Liability for common areas including swimming pools, tennis
courts, lakes, playground equipment, etc.
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Umbrella - Limits up to $10,000,000
- Blanket limits with large in house capacity
- All Risk on Building, Contents, Loss of Income, and Extra Expense
- Coverage for Loss of Condo fees due to a direct physical loss
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost available with an appraisal
- Ordinance or Law Coverage
- Definition of Building to include pools, walkways, and fences
- EDP included
- Reward Reimbursement – we will pay for information leading
to criminal convictions in connection with losses to covered property,
up to $5,000
- Employee Dishonesty limit of $50,000 included
- Sewer and water back-up for $25,000 included in our form
Documents Required for Proposal:
- Completed and signed Philadelphia Insurance Companies application
- Completed ACORD applications
- Company Loss Runs for the previous three years
Clients are serviced by our Home Office staff as well as our many
regional offices located strategically throughout the country.
These coverages are underwritten by Philadelphia Insurance Companies,
rated A+ (Superior) by A. M. Best. Forbes Magazine has recognized
the Companies as one of the 200 best small companies in America.
This summary is provided for the convenience of our customers and
is not intended to supersede or amend any of the terms, conditions,
or provisions contained in the actual insurance policies.
Condo Program Applications